Thursday 3 September 2015

3pm update - moderately inclined to the upside

Having cooled from a morning high of sp'1975 to 1947, equities are set for moderate upside into the close, ahead of the monthly jobs data (Fri' 8.30am EST). Broadly, last week's high of 1993 remains first target, with the 2010/50 zone viable into FOMC week.


sp'15min


Summary

Interesting day... and I'm starting to get tired...

Watched the Trump earlier on clown finance TV...  I'm really not sure the American people are ready.. or even deserve such a straight talking leader. Make of that... what you will.

--
I am long AAPL from $110.16, it is a micro position and I'll sleep better for it tonight. With a little luck, I'll be able to drop in the $112s at the open.. if not... I can hold.

AAPL'15min



--


Not so much ESP.. as EXP... as in experience.
--


3.40pm... sp'1944... ... ohh, and I can hear the bearish hysteria now.... after all.. we're going to crash from here.. yes?
--

From a pure cyclical perspective, the setup favours the bulls across tomorrow.