Tuesday 15 May 2012

2pm update - is it opex Friday yet?

I'm getting real tired of todays nonsense. I look forward to getting past this opex-Friday, along with the facebook hysteria. Things sure will be a lot simpler next week.


Sp'15min


Summary

Urghh..what an ugly day its been. I'm at least glad I had the sense to stay out of it. How are we going to close today? Well, the 60min cycle is STILL suggesting upside, but I sure don't have high confidence in things to the upside. Were it not for opex, I'd be short, and would just sit back and not be concerned about these intra-day swings.

*I noticed PCX just now, its -16%. I don't know why, maybe its something to do with the fact that it doesn't make any money in its coal mining business. For some, 'trading on fundamentals' is a bizarre concept, but..if a stock is loss making, its bizarre that any ordinary retail trader would ever buy it.
--

More later, unless I die of frustration watching this chop-fest