Thursday 15 November 2012

12pm update - yet more weakness

Market continues to struggle, and is now just 4pts away from my original primary target of sp'1345 VIX is slightly higher, but it certainly is nothing 'explosive' yet.


trans'60min



vix'60min



Summary

So, we've broken into the sp'1340s. The bulls must be getting annoyed now. VIX is still way below the important 20 threshold. I can't see that being hit for some days, maybe even until next month.

I remain a mere watcher, I can't be part of this.

time for lunch, back at 2pm
---

UPDATE, a very interesting video referred to me by a trader...

Yes, its from clown network, but still, worth a view...



If he gets fired or 'disappears' next week, we'll know why. ;)
-

UPDATE 12.30pm  Dow, to test the lower channel ? Its about 100/125pts 'to go'

That would probably equate to sp'1340/38...later this afternoon


UPDATE 1.30pm Transports trying to break higher again. Very risky time for anyone still short.