Thursday 19 June 2014

2pm update - afternoon minor churn

US indexes have seen a minor down wave from sp'1959 to 1952. Price structure remains bullish into the quad-opex Friday close. Metals are holding strong gains, Gold +$37, with Silver +4.6%. VIX remains crushed..a touch higher in the 10s.


sp'60min


Summary

*I was stopped out of CHK. After some consideration - and based on my original outlook, I picked up a secondary WFM block from $40.44, still seeking much higher levels into July.
--

So..a minor down wave..and probably much of the same churn in the remaining two hours of the day.
-

The big England vs Uruguay game is coming up..and my entire nation will be moving to DEFCON 1 status.


2.16pm.. WFM ...floored?


Gods help me..I'm heavy long that stock now...I'd settle for the mid 41s tomorrow.