Thursday 29 May 2014

3pm update - weakness into the close?

US indexes have broken new index highs, with sp'1917s...pretty incredible to see. VIX looks vulnerable to turning red, but then...11.70s...11.60s...does it really matter? Metals remain weak, and look set to close lower for the fourth consecutive day.


sp'60min


Summary

*battling to catchup on emails....
--

Well, ALL the smaller index cycles are due to fall into the close...so...if I had to take a trade..I'd be short.

*as it is..I remain content on the sidelines. I can't short with the weekly cycles as they are.
-

updates into the close..especially if we start to slip lower...although as I type...there is ZERO sign of this madness levelling out yet.
-

3.24pm... Bears getting sequentially short-stopped OUT...hence the current gains.

ZERO downside pressure..thus..we go up.

Nasty market...I suppose...at least I'm not sure.   I live to fight another day.


3.41pm.. VIX fractionally lower.... and sp' 1pt below the high....the humanity of it!

Notable strength in the drillers.. DO, RIG, SDRL,..with the latter having results at the Friday open.


..and CNBC rolls on 'end of the world' doomer... the Schiff.   


3.54pm... flowers to the clown TV host.....and why not?

A close in the 1920s...just about viable....

back at the close.