Friday 13 July 2012

Pre-Market Brief

Good morning. Futures are a little higher, sp+3pts, so we're set to open around 1337.

*JPM results are out, nothing 'surprising' from what I have read, not least with the $800 million accounting shuffle to make things look better than they are. JPM stock is largely flat.


sp'60min



sp'daily


Summary

I'm not expecting much today. Upside target? I suppose we could close around 1340, that might be where the market makers want to close the week. I don't expect 1350 until Monday though.

As seen on the hourly chart, I'm looking for a 3-5 day little rally, micro-wave'2 of big wave'3. It remains a concern that 'what exactly will be the catalyst' to get this market moving hugely lower..and for the VIX to explode into the mid 30s?

I don't know, but we'll soon see by the end of next week whether my outlook is right or not.

Good wishes for Friday trading.