Saturday 21 November 2015

Powerful net weekly gains

It was a powerful week for the US - and most other world equity markets, with the sp' +66pts (3.3%) at 2089. The market has a very secure floor of sp'2019, and regardless of any sporadic minor retrace, the 2100s look due... with new historic highs >2134 before year end.


sp'weekly1b



Summary

So, last weeks declines have been effectively negated...and we're set (as originally expected) to rally into December.. and broadly into late spring 2016.

I realise some of you don't want to hear that kind of talk, but that is how I see it.


-
Update on trader JC

I've not seen any one else post on it.. but I checked today...



It seems the campaign to cover his $106k loss has been cancelled. I'd guess those who already contributed will get refunded.
--

Goodnight from London
--

*the weekend post will be on the US weekly indexes