Friday 31 October 2014

2pm update - end month stress

US equities continue to hold significant gains. The sp'500 is still to break a new historic high, but with the Dow and Transports both having done so, it bodes well for the bulls into early next year. Metals remain weak, Gold -$25, with Silver -2.3%


sp'60min


Summary

... I could write endlessly about how this is unexpected (I thought sp'1950/60 was a bold 'bounce' target)... but really... today is pretty damn stressful.

Its not even about today though... as I'm sitting on a relatively small loss.. in a tiny little option put block.

It is the thought of what is ahead into year end... but more so.. across 2015.


Just how high are we headed? sp'2100, 2500... 3k....... 4k?

Hey, that might sound crazy, but then... with the Japanese Govt' buying 'the world'... why wouldn't we just keep on rising at an ever faster rate?
-

For those who are having an even worse day than me (no doubt.. Gold/miner bugs)... you do have my sympathies.

I can only suggest tea, chocolates...or maybe something stronger.
-

back at 3pm.

ps. I do really appreciate all the messages across this week... it has made all the effort worthwhile.