Tuesday 24 June 2014

Pre-Market Brief

Good morning. Futures are moderately lower, sp -4pts , we're set to open at 1958. Precious metals continue to climb, Gold +$6, with Silver +0.9% - and that is helping the miners, GDX +0.4%.


sp'60min


R2K, daily


Summary

*we have a fair few bits of econ-data this morning, although I think equity bulls should be especially mindful of what Fed official Dudley might be saying this afternoon.
--

Best near term downside case is around 1945/35. I certainly can't see the recent low of 1925 being broken.

Indeed, I'd agree with most of the following from Mr Permabull, although I remain skeptical on the sp'2100s this year.

Video update from Oscar


--

We have another 4 world cup games today, including Costa Rica vs England at 12pm EST.  I actually will be on the side of CR. At least there will be no concern that England will lose on Penalties in this competition.

yours...   bullish Brazil

Good wishes for Tuesday.