Friday 20 June 2014

3pm update - minor chop into the weekend

US indexes look set for a weekly close somewhere in the sp'1955/65 zone, which will make for the tenth consecutive green candle on the 'rainbow' chart. Without question, the primary trend remains strong, as this market confidence is reflected in a VIX that is battling just to hold the 11/10s.


sp'weekly8b


Summary

Ten green candles...the strongest up wave of the year so far.

Thank the gods...its almost the weekend.. I'm burnt out.

--
time for another kick off...

Switzerland vs France..... I'm with the French on this one.
-


3.05pm... I should note my thanks for those who have said hello this week....always good to hear from you.

*I will hold across the weekend my WFM position, which remains an obvious train wreck. The 42s next week look a... challenge.


3.40pm.. chop chop chop...a close in the low sp'1960s...incredible.

WFM failing to hold the $39 level, the last line is $38.75.. anything under that....and its likely done for the summer.