Friday 6 June 2014

11am update - who dares short this lunacy?

With new historic highs in the Trans, Dow, and Sp'500, the equity bulls can laugh themselves into the weekend. VIX is -4% in the 11.10s..and is highly vulnerable to the 10s. Metals are weak (naturally), Gold -$3.


sp'60min


Summary

From a pure cyclical perspective, we sure are looking toppy, but as I often say...

Bears have ZERO downside power.

The setup is there, but with no power, just how the hell are we going to drop 1-2%, even given a few days?
-

*I am content on the sidelines, but have my eyes on WFM (whole foods), as a possible short term LONG - the stock broke higher yesterday. I won't chase here...I'd rather wait for a minor pull back..which seems viable into Monday... more on that stock later..maybe.

Yours...frozen on the sidelines (but hey..at least I'm not short)