Tuesday 13 May 2014

Pre-Market Brief

Good morning. Futures are a little higher, sp +3pts, we're set to open at the 1900 threshold. Metals are weak, Gold -$5, with Silver -0.6%. Equity bulls look set to break new historic highs in a third index today, although there is upper bol' resistance in the 1905/10 zone.


sp'daily5


Summary

So...the sp'500 is set to open at 1900..and that surely means we'll see at least a further 20pts on that..within the near term.

The 1940/60 zone in my view is NOT viable until early June - daily/weekly charts simply do not allow it. So..for those that are seeking that as a top, I'd have to assume we're looking at another 3-4 weeks of 'broad upside'.


Update from Oscar



I still find it somewhat amusing how I was bullish across the last few weeks, whilst Mr Carboni was flipping back and forth like a stranded dolphin on Laguna beach.
-

*urghh..I just noticed, the last post never did get published..I set the time wrong. Oh well, it is there to be read now... 'New highs for the bull maniacs'.

Good wishes for Tuesday trading!