Friday 4 January 2013

2pm update - closing the week on a high

It won't take much this afternoon to break above sp'1465, and then we could even close in the low 1470s. With the R2K and Transports showing very important further strength, there is no reason to believe why we won't now just keep pushing higher into early February.


sp'daily5



vix'daily


Summary

I can understand if some would knock my end year bearishness, but I managed an exit @ 1398..and despite missing out on a hyper-rally, at least I didn't get nuked by holding short.

Frankly, I'm more than content to sit back and watch, and see how high the 'maniacs' wanna push this.
--

There are STILL, rumblings of trouble out there...for those who can hear.

I can just imagine going long VIX @ 12/11 early Feb..yeah..that'd be a very good level indeed.