Thursday 16 April 2015

3pm update - another day of gains

US equity indexes look set to hold minor gains into the close. VIX is reflecting a market that is increasingly confident as the summer looms, -2% in the 12.50s. Metals remain weak, Gold -$2. Oil has seen some sig' gains this afternoon, currently +1.1%.


sp'daily5


Summary

Well, once again it was a case of minor morning weakness... only to see a latter day recovery.

Whether you want to blame the algo-bots, numerous fed officials.. or simply 'maniacs buying NFLX.. and other nonsense'... this is no market for the bears.

*I hold TWTR-long into the close.. seeking the $53s tomorrow.


--
--
I think the following sums up the equity bears since 2009.

Dead in the desert

It took me until summer 2013 to finally wave the white flag... yet I know many are still seeking a market crash to bizarrely low levels that make no sense to me.

I hold to what I said almost two years ago.. we'll never trade under sp'1500 EVER again.

Make of that... what you will.
-

back at the close.