Friday 18 April 2014

Just another minor retrace

The big reversal at sp'1897 now seems a long time ago. Yet, more than anything this week, it was again the case that the down wave was only a minor one, flooring at sp'1814. With a net weekly gain of 2.7%, the sp'500 is comfortably above the recent low of 1814.


sp'weekly


Summary

The above chart is a stark disappointment to me. Even though (for once) I didn't get nailed on the market rebound (I bailed like a maniac at sp'1816 on Tuesday at 3.10pm or so), I'm still disheartened though, that another down wave just didn't meet expectations.

We've not seen a 10% decline in the headline indexes since the key floor in Oct'2011. One is coming, and I sure pray it is this summer!


Permabear on the air?

I am thinking of doing audio/video postings at some point.... gods help us all! I am already overloaded by my regular postings, but maybe I'll find some time this weekend, at least for an audio posting.

I also have ideas to maybe arrange an online chat/ Google hangout..or something like that. I've many ideas, I'll try to make some progress in the weeks ahead.

Goodnight from London
--

A few videos...

First... Mr Permabull...


-

Part'2, Gordon T Long



--