Wednesday 12 June 2013

11am update - traditional floor

Often it is the case that the market will floor around 11am. With the opening gains having largely failed, the bulls are back in the borderline zone. Yet...I sure don't see any power on the bearish side right now. Perhaps a day of sideways price action, before Thursday upside.


sp'15min


Summary

So..a failed opening rally, and we're only 3pts from breaking the floor.
--

*I was looking to go long this morning, but am holding off, not because I don't think we'll go up, but I have 'other issues' going on today.

--

Urghh, sp'1624s...its looking real dicey now.


11.18am.. still slipping.. 1623.  1pt to go

11.20am.. LONG index.    from sp'1624

11.35am..well, we're holding the line..and 5/15min cycles look floored.

Hourly charts offer significant upside potencial. No turn..yet...but I think there is very high chance of 1635 within a few hours.

I remain heavy long, and now its the waiting game again.