Tuesday 28 May 2013

12pm update - rolling over

We're seeing a fair chunk of the morning gains start to evaporate. The ultimate question is where will the market close? Bears should arguably be pleased with any close <1660, and also seek a green VIX close. Oil remains higher...but is off the highs.


sp'60min



vix'60min


Summary

Its starting to get kinda interesting. As noted, I'd most certainly like a daily close back in the 1650s, and a VIX showing renewed strength.

I don't expect a red close, that would be a real shock to the cheer leading maniacs on clown TV who are again hysterical...since its a...Tuesday, and we never fall on Tuesdays...right?

If we do manage to close red today, I'll laugh myself silly into the early hours of the night.
--

*I remain heavy short, seeking an exit early Wednesday.

VIX update from Mr T.




back at 1pm