Thursday 4 April 2013

12pm update - there is now clarity

Its been a confusing few weeks, but the last few days have given clarity. The market is putting in at least a mid-term top..and we're now starting a 4-6 week down cycle across April..and into May. There is multiple support for this, not least in the commodities market.

*There is a great deal going on, its hard to know what to cover


sp'60min - with downside count



USO, daily2



VIX'60min


Summary

I am patiently waiting, I think bulls could kick things higher still.this afternoon to sp'1566/68
--

Lunch time video from Mr Carboni...the 1000th video..interesting outlook on the precious metals...Oscar is looking for Silver 17..and then 12.

 

 --


UPDATE 12.10pm..hmm, this is starting to get...annoying.

Is the high in for the day?

sp'15min...looks ugly..


Bears need to take out the 1549s...and then its open air down to 1540/35.
--

I do not like chasing it lower at this level...this is dangerous level..if the bulls can manage a ramp at this point.

So..I'm still waiting. 
-

UPDATE 12.30pm....bears need to be real careful here...I smell a nasty ramp to 1564/66.

I would be real annoying to miss out on a down move to 1540, but I can't chase it lower at this level.

Target re-short...2.30pm...around the sp'1564/66 area..