Wednesday 27 March 2013

3pm update - closing in the green

It would seem Mr Market is indeed going to close marginally higher. Those opening declines now seem a long way down, and the bears have major problems ahead of the 3 day weekend. Oil has picked up some gains, Gold is higher, Silver fully reversed, now a touch higher.


sp'daily5



USO,daily2


Summary

Interesting day, and I'm glad I'm still managing to restrain myself from shorting the indexes.

I'm somewhat surprised at the strength in Oil, its now above my best bullish outlook of 34.40s. It can get stuck for 2-3 days next week, it might become a good short across April/May

--
RE: silver,. I'm still holding one block of SLV (long), and remain seeking an exit in the 28.25/50 zone, perhaps a gap higher tomorrow morning. Hmm

back after the close