Saturday 23 February 2013

Still flying...after one year

Its been a whole year since I started my official little page for my semi-coherent market ramblings.



I would like to express my thanks to the following, who gave me some initial web exposure...

Chartrambler
Albertarocks
..and Joe McVerry

*I wish I could send you each a giant COMEX gold bar, but right now..my thanks will have to suffice.
--


Looking forwards...

More than anything, I sure hope we get the big down cycle that so many out there are still seeking.

I think most of the doomer bears would be very much content, if we only have to wait another few months for the first significant decline.

Personally, I will probably be able to wait..as long as it takes. We all know this nonsense - which itself will be approaching its fourth anniversary low next month, is built on delusion, lies and printed money. At some point..it will conclude, the only issues are in what style..and over what time span.


sp'monthly'6 - scenarios



I sure see a lot of talk about 'some problem issues' in May. Hell, right now, I'd settle for a 10% 4-8 week down cycle, that would at least be something for the bears.

Yet, what we really need is a major multi-month decline, in the style of summer 2011. Scenario C' outlines that kind of move..the sp'1200s sure would be useful.

Anyway...that's all for today....and my first year.

Goodnight from London

--
*next main posting..late Saturday... US weekly indexes.