Friday 15 February 2013

12pm update - metals market...rocked

A somewhat rough end to the week for the precious metals market. Gold breaks <1600, and SIlver <30. Big psy' levels for some, but really, they have been trending lower for over six months anyway. Meanwhile..equities showing a touch of weakness into the early afternoon.


sp'daily5



GLD, daily



SLV, daily


Summary

Frankly, I'm more interested in those space rocks than this nonsense. I do find it highly amusing though, seeing the gold bugs getting rattled.

Even I saw this down wave coming.

Silver commentary...Mr H.




--

As for equities, I really don't expect much action this afternoon, we have a 3 day weekend ahead, who wants to be trading ahead of that? I didn't think so.

time for lunch !

updates...as necessary... (as ever!)