Market seeing some morning chop, but things are still broadly up in the immediate term.
There is certainly no point shorting at this time..or price.
So..I'm just waiting, and considering the MACD hourly cycle is still negative, I will very likely wait until tomorrow.
There is still a very viable chance market will hit 1445..even 1450 tomorrow..BEFORE the FOMC announcement at 12.30pm.
I have no concerns about shorting at the current level, but I do think there is more upside to come.
The most patient bear...gets the best entry price ;)
Back at 2pm