Thursday 21 June 2012

3pm update - closing hour ramp?

A dow -200pt day, its certainly given the bull maniacs a good scare. However, we're still likely to get some sort of bounce..more likely than not.






sp'15min



sp'60min



Summary

Lets get one thing clear...I am not going long ANY bounce. So, even though I might believe a bounce is coming, I am NOT going to trade long....period.

I will side step this market every time I get the sense one of those stupid bounces is due. I've seen..and experienced too many hyper-ramps to risk being part of that.
--

My simple rule remains: short...EVERY bounce until sp'1150/00.

The game I am trying to play is to jump out as close to each low...wait for each stupid bounce..and then merely re-short at higher levels than my exit. Clearly, sometimes, the market will just keep falling - as it has done today. Besides, I never held to my original target today anyway, which was a stupid decision.
--

More after the close...but I am somewhat tired, and remain highly annoyed with myself. Urghhhhhhh