Friday 15 June 2012

11am update - are we closed yet?

Maybe its just me, but I'm already tired of today. I guess its the waiting. Can we just jump ahead to Sunday night futures wheel already?

The cheerleading maniacs on clown channel are annoying me more than usual so far today. During pre-market they were touting futures incorrectly, out by over 50 dow points. Idiots! How hard is it for them to check the quotes for DIA or SPY?


sp'60min



sp'daily, 4month


Summary

So yeah, I'm tired. Anyone trading across the weekend is arguably stupidly reckless. This market is technically inclined to move to at least 1350/60..the inverse H/S says 1380/90. Yet of course..if the Greeks vote for more anti-bailout representatives, then Mr Market might get real upset.

Better to sit this entire nonsense out until AFTER the Fed next Wednesday afternoon (2pm). Even then, better to give it a further day to shake things out.

So..right now.. a short sometime next Thursday...that's the plan.